skip to main | skip to sidebar
Khin Burma Su (( Open About My Life ))

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Open About My Life: ေဗဒင္ေမးၾကမလားး#links

Open About My Life: ေဗဒင္ေမးၾကမလားး#links

Kyun Ma Fortune Teller :P
Posted by Khin Set Su Nge at 11:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Give me a comment :P

How About Me? Humm?

InternetPoem

InternetPoem
AmyimathiITSarSo

Ihaveachance

Ihaveachance
yuukhwint

4mymother

4mymother
luvelymum

SecretCrying

SecretCrying
Wutkyway

4 my Mother

4 my Mother
poem

Hamster never be replaced

Hamster never be replaced - Sai Sai Kham Leng

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (7)
      • ►  Dec 12 (2)
      • ►  Dec 08 (2)
      • ►  Dec 03 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
      • ►  Nov 06 (2)
    • ►  July (10)
      • ►  Jul 09 (5)
      • ►  Jul 05 (2)
      • ►  Jul 03 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (2)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • ►  Jun 30 (1)
      • ▼  Jun 29 (4)
        • Open About My Life: ေဗဒင္ေမးၾကမလားး#links
        • ေဗဒင္ေမးၾကမလားး
        • PinNanSaYarDaw
        • I Miss My Pity Country :(
      • ►  Jun 28 (2)
      • ►  Jun 27 (1)
      • ►  Jun 25 (2)
      • ►  Jun 24 (1)
      • ►  Jun 21 (1)
      • ►  Jun 20 (2)
      • ►  Jun 04 (1)

ခင္စပ္စုငယ္ဆိုတာ

  • Khin Set Su Nge
 

STRAND

" A Small Little Strand, But It Would Pursue & Bind
Throughout The Whole Samsara "

IamMe

I AM ME In all the world, there is no one else exactly like meEverything that comes out of me is authentically meBecause I alone chose it - I own everything about meMy body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions,Whether they be to others or to myself - I own my fanatasies,My dreams, my hopes, my fears - I own all my triumphs andSuccesses, all my failures and mistakes Because I own all ofMe, I can become intimately acquainted with me - by so doingI can love me and be friendly with me in all my parts - I knowThere are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and otherAspects that I do not know - but as long as I amFriendly and loving to myself, I can courageouslyAnd hopefully look for solutions to the puzzlesAnd for ways to find out more about me - However ILook and sound, whatever I say and do, and whateverI think and feel at a given moment in time is authenticallyMe - If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thoughtAnd felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which isUnfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for thatWhich I discarded - I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and doI have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to beProductive to make sense and order out of the world ofPeople and things outside of me - I own me, andtherefore I can engineer me - I am me and I am okay.

eainmetchitthu

I lie awake at nightSee things in black and whiteI've only got you inside my mindYou know you have made me blindI lie awake and prayThat you will look my wayI have all this longing in my heartI knew it right from the startLike I never ever loved no one before youLet me insideMake me stay right beside youI used to write your nameAnd put it in a frameAnd sometime I think I hear you callRight from my bedroom wallYou stay a little whileAnd touch me with your smileAnd what can I say to make you mineTo reach out for you in timeAll of the nights you came to me And now we're standing face to face Isn't this world a crazy place 'Cause how could you give your love to someone else And share your dreams with me Sometimes the very thing you're looking for Is the one thing you can't see Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees. Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please. Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure, And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.

Khin Set Su Nge

Khin Set Su Nge
Who Am I

My Blog List

  • Blogger: Content Warning